Friday, March 25, 2011

I Got Through That Sentence Like a Subject and a Predicate

So I finally decided to do it...by "it," I mean start a blog. I'm not particularly a writer of sorts, but I thought why not put my random ramblings of the mind on a blog for everybody to read?

As a graphic designer, I'm always looking for ways to be inspired. I'm constantly searching the web, life, whatever for anything that will spark a brainstorm and to validate if other designers are experiencing the same symptoms of being a "creative." Anyway, I see so many things, that I want to share what I find with everyone who is searching for that same inspiration through design, books, music, movies, etc.
 
Who knows, this might be just the creative juice you need to start your day.
 
~Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment